Can BardaSanta Gertrudis
In the heart of Ibiza you will find this über romantic finca Can Barda. Recently completely renovated by renowned design studio Blakstad. Specializing in historic Mediterranean architecture, they create a fusion of traditions and boho vibes here. This fine house is intimate and atmospheric with a beautiful outdoor kitchen as a highlight.
The infinitely wide valleys and tropical greenery give this place ultimate peace and privacy. The master bedroom has an amazing outdoor pool and shower, lucky you! Cool off in the spacious swimming pool or at one of the shady lounge spots. Just a short walk away, you can enjoy a delectable Italian dinner at A Mi Manera. Have a cocktail at the beautifully decorated bar and fall in love with this magical island, if you weren't already.
Standard you get with every house a final cleaning, bed linen, and bath towels. But you can of course add much more services to your booking. Look below at a selection of services that we can arrange for you.
With this house you get extra: Additional service: 1x p.w. 2 hours cleaning and change of towels.
Peace of mind
We are here for you. For you it is vacation, we arrange what is needed. Also if there are problems.
There is more than a beautiful house. Any place can be an experience, and we can make your trip even more complete.
Surprise & Delight
We are real experts in our field. With over 10 years of experience, a vast network, and knowledge of all the unique places, we know how to provide the best service.
Enhance your stay with a unique experience from one of our preferred providers. Choose from a range of options to make your stay even more special—from professional in-house chefs to luxury boats, luxury cars, and personal trainers.
We got you Covered
Live like a local, discovering the best hidden gem restaurants, walks and attractions during your holiday.
More information about this villa
Check inFrom 15.00
Check outBefore 10:00
Within 24 hours after booking you can cancel free of charge. After that there are cancellation costs.
Each cancellation must be communicated as soon as possible by e-mail and will incur costs. In case of No Show, the costs amount to 100% of the rental price and no refund will be made. The costs for cancellation are calculated as follows:
- more than 42 days before arrival: The amount of the deposit: 30% of the total price.
- between 42 and 28 days before arrival: 60% of the total price.
- from 28 days before arrival: 100% of the total price.
It is not possible to exchange a house at a later time for another house. The cancellation policy remains in force.
PaymentPay 30% at booking and the remaining 70% 6 weeks before departure
How have other guests experienced this house?
- Its a very calm place, there are many games and a very nice outside area