Can MurteraSan Lorenzo
Looking for that real Ibiza vibe? Then this might be your spot. Although, say spot: this traditional recently converted finca stands on a huge plot of land, and is a bit reminiscent of how it used to be here: lots of greenery, living outdoors, growing your own fruit and vegetables. There's quite a lot in the garden here: tomatoes, aubergines, courgettes, peppers, watermelons, oranges and melons. Up for grabs!
And let's quickly start talking about the decor. Very stylish, if we may say so. it's the details that make us so happy. Plus the necessary comfort you've earned on holiday anyway.
You walk in a few minutes to La Paloma, who doesn't know it. A really nice place for lunch or dinner. Just make a reservation!
Standard you get with every house a final cleaning, bed linen, and bath towels. But you can of course add much more services to your booking. Look below at a selection of services that we can arrange for you.
Peace of mind
We are here for you. For you it is vacation, we arrange what is needed. Also if there are problems.
There is more than a beautiful house. Any place can be an experience, and we can make your trip even more complete.
Surprise & Delight
We are real experts in our field. With over 10 years of experience, a vast network, and knowledge of all the unique places, we know how to provide the best service.
Enhance your stay with a unique experience from one of our preferred providers. Choose from a range of options to make your stay even more special—from professional in-house chefs to luxury boats, luxury cars, and personal trainers.
We got you Covered
More information about this villa
Check inFrom 14:00
Check outBefore 10:00
PaymentPay 30% at booking and the remaining 70% 6 weeks before departure
LicenseETV – 2348- E
How have other guests experienced this house?
- Unfortunately no reviews are available. Ask us for more information, we know all the houses very well
- The Covered team