Can VickyCala Llenya
A private sandy beach by the pool! Oh yes, at Can Vicky everything is possible! Not only that, the interior is to die for. It won't surprise you that the owner is a famous interior designer from Madrid. So atmospheric, colourful and totally in the vibes of Ibiza. Upon entering, you imagine yourself in an urban jungle full of cacti in large pots. Off season with a book by the fireplace or in the bath, can you imagine it?
And oh yes, you walk straight to the beach! Enjoy a morning yoga session at Aiyanna or wait until it's time for lunch with an ice-cold glass of rosé. This is exactly what you want on holiday, right?
Standard you get with every house a final cleaning, bed linen, and bath towels. But you can of course add much more services to your booking. Look below at a selection of services that we can arrange for you.
With this house you get extra: 3x per week 4 hours cleaning, and linen and towel change.
Peace of mind
We are here for you. For you it is vacation, we arrange what is needed. Also if there are problems.
There is more than a beautiful house. Any place can be an experience, and we can make your trip even more complete.
Surprise & Delight
We are real experts in our field. With over 10 years of experience, a vast network, and knowledge of all the unique places, we know how to provide the best service.
Enhance your stay with a unique experience from one of our preferred providers. Choose from a range of options to make your stay even more special—from professional in-house chefs to luxury boats, luxury cars, and personal trainers.
We got you Covered
More information about this villa
Check inFrom 14:00
Check outBefore 10:00
Within 24 hours after booking you can cancel free of charge. After that there are cancellation costs.
Each cancellation must be communicated as soon as possible by e-mail and will incur costs. In case of No Show, the costs amount to 100% of the rental price and no refund will be made. The costs for cancellation are calculated as follows:
- more than 42 days before arrival: The amount of the deposit: 30% of the total price.
- between 42 and 28 days before arrival: 60% of the total price.
- from 28 days before arrival: 100% of the total price.
It is not possible to exchange a house at a later time for another house. The cancellation policy remains in force.
PaymentPay 30% at booking and the remaining 70% 6 weeks before departure
How have other guests experienced this house?